Looking for Tips to Improve the Features and Performance of My Minecraft Server

Kelvin60

Hello Everyone 🤗,

I'm contacting you in hopes of receiving some guidance on improving my Minehut-powered Minecraft server. Although configuring and personalising the server has been a lot of fun, I'm running across a few obstacles that I'm hoping the community can help me with.

Performance Issues: Lately, particularly on peak hours when more gamers are online, I've been noticing some latency. I have a custom world and a few plugins installed right now, but I'm not sure whether that's the only thing slowing down the game. Are there any pointers or recommended procedures for maximising Minehut server performance? 🤔Should I think about changing my server plan, or are there any specific adjustments or optimisations that would be beneficial?🤔

Improving Gameplay: I want to increase player engagement and enjoyment on my server. I'm thinking of introducing a few uipath new plugins and features, but I'm not sure what ones will work best. Which mods or plugins have you found to be very useful for boosting the overall server environment and gameplay? 🤔Are there any well-liked or highly regarded plugins in the community?🤔

Community Development: Lastly, I'm trying to figure out how to expand and interact with the server's community. What tactics have you employed to draw in new participants and maintain the engagement and activity of the current group? 🤔 Which community-building initiatives or activities have you found to be successful?🤔

https://www.eugamehost.com/blog/how-to-improve-minecraft-server-performance

I would be very grateful for any guidance or information you could provide. Thank you 🙏 in advance.

• 1 month later...

It sounds like you're putting in a lot of effort to enhance your Minecraft server! Performance issues during peak hours can definitely be frustrating, and it’s possible that your custom world and plugins are contributing to the lag. Upgrading your server plan could help, but optimizing plugin usage and limiting resource-heavy tasks might also make a difference. For boosting player engagement, I recommend trying popular plugins that encourage interaction, such as economy or quest-based systems. To grow your community, regular events and a welcoming environment are key to keeping players engaged. If you're looking to improve your server’s website, consider exploring web design Dubai to create a more professional and appealing platform for your players.