Help wanted for a modded servor who don't work

Aziroma2078

Question

I have problem with my server. I added the mod DND-Craft to my servor, go to CurseForge and oppen the DND-Craft modded minecraft, and the join the servor. In the servor, I have access to the modded tool and armor, but nothing with it work, so modded weapom all do 1 damage, I cant spawn modded creature and nothing added with the mod works. What I have to do to fixe the probleme ?

Edited by Aziroma2078

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Aziroma2078 said:

I have problem with my server. I added the mod DND-Craft to my servor, go to CurseForge and oppen the DND-Craft modded minecraft, and the join the servor. In the servor, I have access to the modded tool and armor, but nothing with it work, so modded weapom all do 1 damage, I cant spawn modded creature and nothing added with the mod works. What I have to do to fixe the probleme ?

Please check these things:
- Is your server SpongeForge or Fabric? (currently SpongeForge only supports 1.12.2)
- Does your mod support your server version?
- Is the mod in the 'mods' folder in your file manager?
- Have you restarted your server?

I looked into the mod you have and from the looks of it, it only supports Forge servers and its earliest version is 1.14.4. Since SpongeForge only supports 1.12.2 here, I don't think you'll be able to play with this mod on Minehut (unless there is a fabric port of the mod that I've missed)

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present