I'm magicapple a dev

I've been a dev for a quite a while now. I joined minehut about 2 years ago. I love how easy it is to advertise and get your server out there. But one thing I noticed are how majority of the servers are poorly made and disfunctional. I can make you a fully functional clean and nice custom server just for you. If you are interested send a message to magicapple#6591. If you are not satisfied with the result then no fee will apply.

On 6/13/2023 at 1:41 AM, Magicapple98647 said:

I've been a dev for a quite a while now. I joined minehut about 2 years ago. I love how easy it is to advertise and get your server out there. But one thing I noticed are how majority of the servers are poorly made and disfunctional. I can make you a fully functional clean and nice custom server just for you. If you are interested send a message to magicapple#6591. If you are not satisfied with the result then no fee will apply.

Thank you, I am saving your discord name and will contact you soon as soon as I got free from my work. In order to discover the best writer to complete my research paper, I came across the website https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper on the internet. This website is incredibly beneficial to me because the writers will complete my work on schedule.

Thank you, I am saving your discord name and will contact you soon as soon as I got free from my work.

Edit: Have you received my message?

Edited by ChristinaLittle