Custom Enchant lore(ing) System?

Corplix

Question

I've been browsing the forums for a really long time now and I couldn't find a single topic on this matter. What I want is a custom enchanting system with base minecraft enchants but the enchants can support custom items that use lore to make like non base game items. This is ofc by SKRIPT also its like Hypixel skyblock enchants because when you enchant them they are formated in a different way with different colors and location than the vanilla game.

If you have any suggestions or help please tell me as I really need it for my RPG server and I've seen lots of people do it but don't know how.

Thanks for reading this out of your time.

Also an image of one of my custom items and the custom enchants I made, This is all made from lore but I want to automate the enchant part so I don't have to manually input the lore and then enchant and hide the enchant for that item.. and where I also want to be able to disenchant it with a gui or commands and it would remove the respected enchant with its lore on the item without messing with other aspects (lore) of the item.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 141039.png

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Corplix said:

I've been browsing the forums for a really long time now and I couldn't find a single topic on this matter. What I want is a custom enchanting system with base minecraft enchants but the enchants can support custom items that use lore to make like non base game items. This is ofc by SKRIPT also its like Hypixel skyblock enchants because when you enchant them they are formated in a different way with different colors and location than the vanilla game.

If you have any suggestions or help please tell me as I really need it for my RPG server and I've seen lots of people do it but don't know how.

Thanks for reading this out of your time.

Also an image of one of my custom items and the custom enchants I made, This is all made from lore but I want to automate the enchant part so I don't have to manually input the lore and then enchant and hide the enchant for that item.. and where I also want to be able to disenchant it with a gui or commands and it would remove the respected enchant with its lore on the item without messing with other aspects (lore) of the item.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 141039.png

Take this to the marketplace, not the help page.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present