SOMEONE IS HACKING MY MINEHUT SERVER

tuxyx

Question

Some guy with the username Zrv_ has hacked into my minehut console and is flooding my seerver with messages. I banned his user and he spammed "ZRV_ ON TOP UR GONNA GET DROPPED" repetedly as well as spamming cursed text. I am hoping someone on the minehut team can fix this soon, because This could be a bigger threat to more than just my server.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 202955.png

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, tuxyx said:

Some guy with the username Zrv_ has hacked into my minehut console and is flooding my seerver with messages. I banned his user and he spammed "ZRV_ ON TOP UR GONNA GET DROPPED" repetedly as well as spamming cursed text. I am hoping someone on the minehut team can fix this soon, because This could be a bigger threat to more than just my server.

it's likely that your account information was shared or compromised. Change your password and you should be fine.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

07.02.2022 в 02:30, tuxyx сказал:

Какой-то парень с ником Zrv_ взломал мою консоль minehut и забрасывает мой сервер сообщениями. Я забанил его пользователя, и он неоднократно спамил «ZRV_ ON TOP UR GONNA GET DROPPED», а также спамил проклятый текст. Я надеюсь, что кто-то из команды minehut сможет исправить это в ближайшее время, потому что это может представлять большую угрозу не только для моего сервера.

Скриншот 01.07.2022 202955.png

Да, он прав. Это случилось и со мной, и после этого я изменил свои данные для входа и записал их на блокноте физически, потому что я не хочу рисковать. 

Да, он прав. Это произошло и со мной, и после этого я изменил свои данные для входа и физически записал их на блокноте, потому что я не хочу рисковать.

Edited by SamanthaBoykin

On 7/1/2022 at 11:49 PM, AgentGamerPro said:

it's likely that your account information was shared or compromised. Change your password and you should be fine.

I changed my info to something entirely differnt, a whole new season went by, and the guy came back and hacked the server again. Failed because I kept kalm and fixed it. The accomplice is floomfan101. Minehut really needs to do something about their accounts.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:30 AM, tuxyx said:

Your lucky my server is now... gone