Unable to upload World Files in any way

HailAydenIce

Question

/ As some info before this, I did not use any spaces in the files, names, or anything related to this / I have a 16 KB world file named "IslandBuilds" with the zip type I would like to upload to my Minehut server (Spigot) so I can have another person help me with the builds on it, so first instinct was to upload it through the world panel, and I did so. It downloaded in milliseconds and it then said "An error occurred, please try again". After clicking the upload button 37 times, I decided that maybe I should try another way, if there is one. So, I go on these forums and find multiple posts saying that File.io and typed in the command; /ul world IslandBuilds (file link). To my loss of braincells, I got a response of "Error: Player not found". I did the normal procedure of restarting anyways and doing the command /world IslandBuilds, and it didn't work. I later find a file on my server named "ul IslandBuilds" with no arrow next to it, and at this point I'm questioning reality, and reset the entire server, and try doing the same procedure to the same results. I have no idea what's going on, and I'm not sacrificing my soul to Dropbox to try and figure out how to use that method. I have no idea what's going on and I legit just want to do this to add another player to the server. I am unbelievably confused.

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, HailAydenIce said:

/ As some info before this, I did not use any spaces in the files, names, or anything related to this / I have a 16 KB world file named "IslandBuilds" with the zip type I would like to upload to my Minehut server (Spigot) so I can have another person help me with the builds on it, so first instinct was to upload it through the world panel, and I did so. It downloaded in milliseconds and it then said "An error occurred, please try again". After clicking the upload button 37 times, I decided that maybe I should try another way, if there is one. So, I go on these forums and find multiple posts saying that File.io and typed in the command; /ul world IslandBuilds (file link). To my loss of braincells, I got a response of "Error: Player not found". I did the normal procedure of restarting anyways and doing the command /world IslandBuilds, and it didn't work. I later find a file on my server named "ul IslandBuilds" with no arrow next to it, and at this point I'm questioning reality, and reset the entire server, and try doing the same procedure to the same results. I have no idea what's going on, and I'm not sacrificing my soul to Dropbox to try and figure out how to use that method. I have no idea what's going on and I legit just want to do this to add another player to the server. I am unbelievably confused.

/ul - This was an old command by Minehut before they "Unleashed"

An error occurred, please try again. - 9 times out of 10 the file is just uploading. Don't do anything on the page and wait a couple minutes.

World panel doesn't work - I've never used the world panel to upload worlds, since you can upload the .zip file to the 'home' file and unzip it there. This could be the issue as well.

• Like 1

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Exploratory, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

1 hour ago, HailAydenIce said:

Can you give a step by step? I don't understand, but I believe it will work.

step by step on what

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Exploratory, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present