I can't remove resource pack.

gatokabby

Question

Hi so I put a resource pack into my server. My friend got on and downloaded the pack in the server, after awhile I decided that I want to remove it. Went and deleted it off from the panel on the minehut website. But for some reason for my friend, the resource pack is still applied and he can't do anything to get rid of it. On his resource pack screen in Minecraft, the pack is called world specific resources and he can't click on it or get rid of it. I even downloaded a new pack for the server but the same one I first used is still applied for him. I don't know what the issue is. 😞

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, gatokabby said:

Hi so I put a resource pack into my server. My friend got on and downloaded the pack in the server, after awhile I decided that I want to remove it. Went and deleted it off from the panel on the minehut website. But for some reason for my friend, the resource pack is still applied and he can't do anything to get rid of it. On his resource pack screen in Minecraft, the pack is called world specific resources and he can't click on it or get rid of it. I even downloaded a new pack for the server but the same one I first used is still applied for him. I don't know what the issue is. 😞

check your server.properties file and see if "resource-pack:" is set

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Exploratory, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present