Real estate question. Should I put my house on the market?

I have a family home located in the berkshires in mass. The house was purchased for around 800k in 1997 and it was rebuilt in 2000. I wanted to know if anyone on here could give me an estimate of what the house is worth and if it would be a good idea to put it on the market. The specs on the are: 6,000+ sq feet. 5 bed, 4 bath. realtor in columbia pa full size pool with 900 sq ft pool house. Built in hot tub. almost 24 acres of land, 12 acres fenced in around the house. 2 car garage. Finished barn on property with three horse stables. Newly redone wood floors. There is also a pond next to the house and a small lake on the property. the house is a mile from skiing and 5 mins from the nearest town. Message me to see pics. Let me know your thoughts.

why are you asking this on minecraft forums...

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Exploratory, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

This is a really good house. It’s so good that I must ask why you even want to sell it. Ultimately, the current housing market is really good for selling. However, the current market is very bad for buying so make sure you can get somewhere else to live if you decide to sell.

Talk to a professional before making financial decisions. All forums posts do not constitute actual financial advice. We are not qualified to be realtors. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2022 at 5:29 PM, Checkmate128 said:

This is a really good house. It’s so good that I must ask why you even want to sell it. Ultimately, the current housing market is really good for selling. However, the current market is very bad for buying so make sure you can get somewhere else to live if you decide to sell.

Talk to a professional before making financial decisions. All forums posts do not constitute actual financial advice. We are not qualified to be realtors. 

Hi thank you so much for your response and suggestion

Edited by eventlack