Server ProjektMTF has downloaded a texturepack on my minecraft and i can't uninstall it

dijonk22d

Question

I simply joined the server out of the three in the top of my compass that i don't have favoritized or been to before by the way, and wanted to try the server out. I was immeadiatly met with an texture pack requirement and i just did as told because there are other servers that need you to do such things too but after leaving i realized that i can't remove the texture pack and went back on to ask for help. When there where no answers after some time i figured there were no help to gain so i came here, to report the server. 

Hope it gets removed

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, dijonk22d said:

I simply joined the server out of the three in the top of my compass that i don't have favoritized or been to before by the way, and wanted to try the server out. I was immeadiatly met with an texture pack requirement and i just did as told because there are other servers that need you to do such things too but after leaving i realized that i can't remove the texture pack and went back on to ask for help. When there where no answers after some time i figured there were no help to gain so i came here, to report the server. 

Hope it gets removed

a texture pack cant "stick" itself to your enabled pack list. Reopen your game and check if that works, otherwise open your minecraft files and see if you can remove it from there.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present