Server Import from PebbleHost

Beebo2

Question

I'm trying to upload a 4.5GB .zip folder to the file manager because it has also the info from my previous server from a different hosting service
- World File
- Plugins and their config
- Paper config
- Startup Java Args

How am I supposed to upload the stuff?
I upload it and then before it finishes it takes me back to the dashboard and when I come back its not there 
The Plugin Configs, Paper Config, and Startup Java Args can go, but the world file itself is around ~3-4GB (Earth SMP map at 1:2000 scale), so how am I supposed to manage to do that with the 500mb upload limit?

2 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Beebo2 said:

I'm trying to upload a 4.5GB .zip folder to the file manager because it has also the info from my previous server from a different hosting service
- World File
- Plugins and their config
- Paper config
- Startup Java Args

How am I supposed to upload the stuff?
I upload it and then before it finishes it takes me back to the dashboard and when I come back its not there 
The Plugin Configs, Paper Config, and Startup Java Args can go, but the world file itself is around ~3-4GB (Earth SMP map at 1:2000 scale), so how am I supposed to manage to do that with the 500mb upload limit?

im sure the multiverse plugin has a /mvupload command or something. (tho minehut isnt very good with big worlds and only has 1 GB ram for the free plan)

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

3 hours ago, AgentGamerPro said:

im sure the multiverse plugin has a /mvupload command or something. (tho minehut isnt very good with big worlds and only has 1 GB ram for the free plan)

I'm on MH75, so that means 6gb, thanks for the info! I'll try this now