Removing specific plugins through a minecraft command/without minehut control

invertedneedshelp

Question

Hey! I had made a Minehut server for me and my friends in mid July this year, but something corrupted within my browser making me lose the login to the specific account. The server that we made is set on 1.17.1 and we cannot join the world anymore. Once any of us attempt to join, it either sends us right back to the Minehut lobby hub, or sends us into the world for about 45 seconds before kicking us all out again. After scrolling through the Minehut forums for a while, we believe that it is because of a plugin failing to function and eventually making the server crash. Is there any way for us to fix this problem or disable the plugin without accessing the control panel of the server? Thanks.

Edited by invertedneedshelp

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, invertedneedshelp said:

Hey! I had made a Minehut server for me and my friends in mid July this year, but something corrupted within my browser making me lose the login to the specific account. The server that we made is set on 1.17.1 and we cannot join the world anymore. Once any of us attempt to join, it either sends us right back to the Minehut lobby hub, or sends us into the world for about 45 seconds before kicking us all out again. After scrolling through the Minehut forums for a while, we believe that it is because of a plugin failing to function and eventually making the server crash. Is there any way for us to fix this problem or disable the plugin without accessing the control panel of the server? Thanks.

Unless you got some plugin to manage plugins, no. You'll need to recover your account before you can remove the plugin. Try contacting support at minehut.com/support/form for help.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present