How to advertize without the annoying [CLICK HERE].

Lucky088

Question

So I have VIP, so I can have colored messages and stuff, but I don't have access to advertise my server with the [CLICK HERE] Thing, So nobody wants to join because stupid WoolGens or Box Servers are all that's in the chat, and it doesn't make room for any actual Good Servers (No hate to Gens or Box Servers) So this means when I do an ad which looks like this: /ad ParadoxGM &9&lParadox GM &d[NEW SERVER] &cCurrently Hiring It attracts nobody because all the other servers spam up the chat. Is there any other way besides Discord to advertise without the Spam?

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Lucky088 said:

So I have VIP, so I can have colored messages and stuff, but I don't have access to advertise my server with the [CLICK HERE] Thing, So nobody wants to join because stupid WoolGens or Box Servers are all that's in the chat, and it doesn't make room for any actual Good Servers (No hate to Gens or Box Servers) So this means when I do an ad which looks like this: /ad ParadoxGM &9&lParadox GM &d[NEW SERVER] &cCurrently Hiring It attracts nobody because all the other servers spam up the chat. Is there any other way besides Discord to advertise without the Spam?

you can put your server up on server lists to get a couple players, but other than that not really.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present