Banned by someone who is not the owner of the server

okemma

Question

I have recently started a server with my friend and I gave OP to someone on the server. They instantly IP banned me and my friend from my OWN server. What is up with that? I have spent many hours on there for it all of it to get destroyed! Yes, I have tried using the console and typing in commands, but nothing seems to work. Please help.

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, okemma said:

I have recently started a server with my friend and I gave OP to someone on the server. They instantly IP banned me and my friend from my OWN server. What is up with that? I have spent many hours on there for it all of it to get destroyed! Yes, I have tried using the console and typing in commands, but nothing seems to work. Please help.

I cannot stress this enough

NEVER GIVE OP TO PEOPLE YOU DONT TRUST

To use console, go to minehut.com and select your server. From there choose the console tab at the top. Once you do that, type "ban <player name>" DONT ADD A "/" AS THAT WONT WORK WITH CONSOLE Then type "pardon <your name>" and "pardon <your friend's name>"

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

On 12/19/2021 at 11:43 AM, AgentGamerPro said:

I cannot stress this enough

NEVER GIVE OP TO PEOPLE YOU DONT TRUST

To use console, go to minehut.com and select your server. From there choose the console tab at the top. Once you do that, type "ban <player name>" DONT ADD A "/" AS THAT WONT WORK WITH CONSOLE Then type "pardon <your name>" and "pardon <your friend's name>"

People are dumb 

Owner of:

AuxMines

AuxMines is a unique Box Mining server. We have Super Hero ArmourCustom Enchants, Cool BossesChill Community, and Custom Drops  all in one server!

We aren't fully released, so if you wanna drop by and give us some suggestions that would be cool.