Appeal section is no longer functioning on the forums, the link is also dead, and nobody responds to forms.

psychoticgiraffe

Question

I just started trying to use minehut a few days ago becuase my friend had a server on it, but as soon as Itried to join, it instabanned me, and I don't have any hacks, mods, etc. I was just using regular Optifine on 1.18.1 I've sent two forms appealing this, but I'm very frustrated because I never even got to use your service, and nobody responds to forms appeals that I've sent.  This is horrific customer service and I shouldn't have to beg to be unbanned from a service that I've never used. It is unacceptable. The appeals link that it tells you to use is also dead, and does not work, and then your forums made the appeals section completely empty and vacant and unusable as well; all that remains ithe forms section, which says I'll get a response in a day, but I certainly have not.

Hopefully someone can resolve this poor excuse for a system for appeals, I've noticed several other people posting in help due to the lack of a proper appeals system.

Thank you for your time. And please, fix this issue, there is no excuse for me to get banned from a service I've never used.

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, psychoticgiraffe said:

I just started trying to use minehut a few days ago becuase my friend had a server on it, but as soon as Itried to join, it instabanned me, and I don't have any hacks, mods, etc. I was just using regular Optifine on 1.18.1 I've sent two forms appealing this, but I'm very frustrated because I never even got to use your service, and nobody responds to forms appeals that I've sent.  This is horrific customer service and I shouldn't have to beg to be unbanned from a service that I've never used. It is unacceptable. The appeals link that it tells you to use is also dead, and does not work, and then your forums made the appeals section completely empty and vacant and unusable as well; all that remains ithe forms section, which says I'll get a response in a day, but I certainly have not.

Hopefully someone can resolve this poor excuse for a system for appeals, I've noticed several other people posting in help due to the lack of a proper appeals system.

Thank you for your time. And please, fix this issue, there is no excuse for me to get banned from a service I've never used.

They should have given you a reason as to why you were banned, that could explain. But minehut appeals are now handled at minehut.com/support/form. As to why of this change I'm not sure, but it changed to that now so.

Best of luck to you!

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

4 hours ago, AgentGamerPro said:

They should have given you a reason as to why you were banned, that could explain. But minehut appeals are now handled at minehut.com/support/form. As to why of this change I'm not sure, but it changed to that now so.

Best of luck to you!

They did finally give me an answer, but, it was an answer that did not compute for me at all. It didn't make sense.

they said that I was selling a bot and spamming about it, which never happened. (at least, I was never aware of this occuring since I never used minehut before) but now they are declining my appeal, which is unacceptable. Thanks for wishing me good luck though, I hope they change their mind :c

I guess I'll have to hope someone sees this forum post and appeal multiple times until they listen to me.

They should be able to compare my IP and info to that of when it was banned if what they claim is true, they wouldn't match if I was compromised anyway, I'm not sure if minehut can detect things like that, but they should be able to see that I'm a new user and never actually got to use their service, and not assume I did things I didn't do.

It really sucks to have someone compromise your account and use a service you've never used with it...

I really want to be able to join my friend's server 😞