Where are the server commands? *Please read first*

FloraAskQuestions

Question

This is my first time using Minehut and i'm using the free version. When i googled how to do them, i kept seeing people say ''go to appearance and then go to Server Command''. I get that and have looked for 20 minutes for this Appearance tab and it's no where to be found or Server commands. Can someone explain to me or show me where it is? Is it in a new location what do i need to do to find this? I need to add myself as an admin for cheats.

Is this feature no longer available? if that's the case then please explain to me how i can use cheats on my own server.

1 answer to this question

33 minutes ago, FloraAskQuestions said:

This is my first time using Minehut and i'm using the free version. When i googled how to do them, i kept seeing people say ''go to appearance and then go to Server Command''. I get that and have looked for 20 minutes for this Appearance tab and it's no where to be found or Server commands. Can someone explain to me or show me where it is? Is it in a new location what do i need to do to find this? I need to add myself as an admin for cheats.

Is this feature no longer available? if that's the case then please explain to me how i can use cheats on my own server.

Minehut was unleashed and console was moved to its own location... called console...

If you go edit your server, at the top you can find the console button. From there you can type "op <name>"

• Like 1

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present