Unable to join any server related to minehut.

Snorr1Sturluson

Question

As the title says I am unable to join any minehut server. I tested mineplex and I connected just fine but with any minehut server, even the main server, I get the message shown in the attachment below. This is my first time attempting to use minehut, just so I can play with some friends. I have tried submitting an appeal about it, but each time I try it gives the message "an unknown error occurred".image.thumb.png.e96a879ad4fcc5df949ca57637ef5e94.png

Edited by Snorr1Sturluson

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Ramezsushi said:

You need to start the server up first, i recommend connecting to it ingame from minehut.com, and then typing in /join (server name), the direct IP only works if the server is online, otherwise it sends you to the lobby 👍

The server is started, and I already said that I cannot join any minehut server, not even the main minehut lobby, it just gives the same error message.

12 hours ago, Snorr1Sturluson said:

The server is started, and I already said that I cannot join any minehut server, not even the main minehut lobby, it just gives the same error message.

oh you had me confused with the other image before you edited it, you were banned for botting as you probably repeated the things bots said during a bot wave so they thought you were a bot, your best bet is joining the minehut discord (https://discord.gg/minehut) and making a ticket at #support-info! 👍

(they may tell you to make an appeal here on the forums, but you'll probably manage to get unbanned by making a ticket because of this circumstance)

assemblyhonk.JPG

youlike.JPG

5 hours ago, Ramezsushi said:

oh you had me confused with the other image before you edited it, you were banned for botting as you probably repeated the things bots said during a bot wave so they thought you were a bot, your best bet is joining the minehut discord (https://discord.gg/minehut) and making a ticket at #support-info! 👍

(they may tell you to make an appeal here on the forums, but you'll probably manage to get unbanned by making a ticket because of this circumstance)

Sorry about that wrong image deal, but I've never used minehut before. First time trying to use minehut at all and it gave me that message, so it isn't possible for me to have said anything that a bot said