Minehut Market not working at all

NenadKingPRO

Question

So basically i'm making a small RPG server and since i don't have almost any skripting experience, I've decided to use plugins from the Minehut's Market section. I got a few basic plugins like EssentialsX and Shopkeepers and checked out. After that i wanted to get a few more plugins to help in making the server, i got 2 plugins: Holographic Display and MythicMobs. When i clicked on check out, it was just loading forever, it wouldn't actually check out anything. I thought it was a hardware problem and that it had to do something with my PC, so i used my mobile to continue the purchase, and for some reason the same thing happened, except i actually managed to check out the Holographic Display plugin alone, it wouldn't let me check out anything with MythicMobs. I checked for a few solutions here and none of them seem to be working. I tried relogging on the website and clearing my chrome cache. I'm asking, is there any way to actually fix this?

bruh.png

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

On 11/26/2021 at 10:21 AM, NenadKingPRO said:

So basically i'm making a small RPG server and since i don't have almost any skripting experience, I've decided to use plugins from the Minehut's Market section. I got a few basic plugins like EssentialsX and Shopkeepers and checked out. After that i wanted to get a few more plugins to help in making the server, i got 2 plugins: Holographic Display and MythicMobs. When i clicked on check out, it was just loading forever, it wouldn't actually check out anything. I thought it was a hardware problem and that it had to do something with my PC, so i used my mobile to continue the purchase, and for some reason the same thing happened, except i actually managed to check out the Holographic Display plugin alone, it wouldn't let me check out anything with MythicMobs. I checked for a few solutions here and none of them seem to be working. I tried relogging on the website and clearing my chrome cache. I'm asking, is there any way to actually fix this?

bruh.png

Minehut's market for getting addons kinda sucks

best to just get the plugins from their spigotMC/github pages and upload them to the plugins file in file manager

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present