MineHut Sever Reset

Mac_Dancer22

Question

3 answers to this question

This isn't an answer but I am having the same problem. I had a world with months of builds and the only thing that I think might have happened was the night before I put some settings to a false all the spawn settings because I accidentally kind of spawned to many things at once and it glitched the world. When I signed in last night after changing those settings it was fine but then I logged in today and the world was the not same. 

On 11/21/2021 at 10:39 PM, Mac_Dancer22 said:

Lost 2 months worth of progress on my MineHut server. I was playing, had for get out for about an hour and when I came back into the world, all my progress was lost and it was a completely different world. How do I fix it or can I not fix it??

On 11/22/2021 at 3:27 AM, Ceed said:

This isn't an answer but I am having the same problem. I had a world with months of builds and the only thing that I think might have happened was the night before I put some settings to a false all the spawn settings because I accidentally kind of spawned to many things at once and it glitched the world. When I signed in last night after changing those settings it was fine but then I logged in today and the world was the not same. 

15 hours ago, JLB124 said:

same issue hope we get an answer or even just closure on whether its recoverable or not

Minehut has a feature where it makes backups for your server every hour automatically, check the "BACKUPS" tab in your server dashboard & apply the backups & try to find one that has your progress

backups.png

assemblyhonk.JPG

youlike.JPG