Parkour needs to save.

Once i left at checkpoint 9 in parkour and it reset no big deal. I did take longer because of bedrock lag though

Today i made it to checkpoint 9 again and was so happy ill finally stop being made fun of for having no rank soon. Then i see my server will restart in 30 seconds. I was very upset. In chat many people had the same problem someone was at 25 out of 26 and it reset. I dont know how many more times im willing to try the parkour before i quit

On 10/26/2021 at 3:00 PM, MinecraftAxolotl said:

Once i left at checkpoint 9 in parkour and it reset no big deal. I did take longer because of bedrock lag though

Today i made it to checkpoint 9 again and was so happy ill finally stop being made fun of for having no rank soon. Then i see my server will restart in 30 seconds. I was very upset. In chat many people had the same problem someone was at 25 out of 26 and it reset. I dont know how many more times im willing to try the parkour before i quit

It seems you are very unlucky! Keep trying because you can’t be this unlucky for too long. 

Also it’s a chat tag not a rank because it lacks custom permissions or other benefits outside of a chat prefix. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.