Cannot download world

krys101

Question

9 answers to this question

So, I've tried to download the world (after my file manager was updated) and it always gets stuck loading "something" when I click on download, I've had it run for little less than an hour and tried refreshing the browser etc. this just puts minehut dashboard and file manager into a state of "there's nothing here" and whenever I hit refresh to load the files it starts loading again for an eternity. I have to log out, close the site and wait a couple of hours before I can "try again" from step one...

31 minutes ago, LaurenA said:

You can download your world by going to the File Manager on your dashboard. You can select the folders you would like and then hit the download button. 

I don't see an option to either select or download any folders. I'm sorry for all the trouble ':)

14 minutes ago, krys101 said:

I don't see an option to either select or download any folders. I'm sorry for all the trouble ':)

If your file manager was updated you there find the file you want to download click on the box next to it then near the bottomish of your screen you should see a bunch of buttons and one of them should be the download button!

20 hours ago, LaurenA said:

If your file manager was updated you there find the file you want to download click on the box next to it then near the bottomish of your screen you should see a bunch of buttons and one of them should be the download button!

I’m in the File Manager area with the updated dashboard but I don’t see anywhere with a download button