My server won't leave Hibernate.

NotDxpressed

Question

I came back from AFKing, And when i was back the server went down, As normal i went to go start the server, And to my suprise it wouldn't leave hibernation, It has now been 2 days and doing the same thing, This is an important subject, I spend 100's of money on credits every month or more, And for me spending all that money for it to not work, is unacceptable, This needs to be fixed or i will refund.

3 answers to this question

20 hours ago, NotDxpressed said:

I came back from AFKing, And when i was back the server went down, As normal i went to go start the server, And to my suprise it wouldn't leave hibernation, It has now been 2 days and doing the same thing, This is an important subject, I spend 100's of money on credits every month or more, And for me spending all that money for it to not work, is unacceptable, This needs to be fixed or i will refund.

Try doing this:
Go to minehut.com and go to your server dashboard
From there, go to the danger zone and click "Force Hibernate"

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

I am having this same problem, regardless of how I try to activate my server it stays on hibernation. Because it is stuck on hibernating I don't have any access to my game files. So to save the world this issue needs to get fixed or there needs to be an option added to access server files without the need for it to be activated.