What are some anticheat skripts that are beginner friendly, easy to use, and tps friendly?

Hey, me and my friends just started a private server for our high school. We use player donations from the server to give to our school. So far we've raised way more money that I thought I could ever raise. However there is one problem that we have. There's a ton of cheaters and exploiters on the server that just want to ruin the experience for everybody. Now me and my friends are by no means expert server operators. We did have a couple of private servers just for us, but the only plugins and features we had on there was better sleep. After creating the server, I looked into some minecraft tutorial videos and so far that has been my only experience. Therefore, I'm asking if anyone could tell me any beginner friendly skripts that is tps friendly and easy to use for beginners like us. I'd really appreciate this and thank you!

PS: This is my first time using the forums as you can see by my join date and I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

9 minutes ago, gggamerlegend said:

Hey, me and my friends just started a private server for our high school. We use player donations from the server to give to our school. So far we've raised way more money that I thought I could ever raise. However there is one problem that we have. There's a ton of cheaters and exploiters on the server that just want to ruin the experience for everybody. Now me and my friends are by no means expert server operators. We did have a couple of private servers just for us, but the only plugins and features we had on there was better sleep. After creating the server, I looked into some minecraft tutorial videos and so far that has been my only experience. Therefore, I'm asking if anyone could tell me any beginner friendly skripts that is tps friendly and easy to use for beginners like us. I'd really appreciate this and thank you!

PS: This is my first time using the forums as you can see by my join date and I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

You can use the ABC anticheat in the minehut plugins, or, if you're a skript fan, purchase one of the skripted anticheats in minehut.com > market

Let me know if this suits your needs, and good luck with your donations : D

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

15 minutes ago, AgentGamerPro said:

You can use the ABC anticheat in the minehut plugins, or, if you're a skript fan, purchase one of the skripted anticheats in minehut.com > market

I just checked out abc anticheat and it looks amazing! It's very simple and beginner friendly! And there's even a tutorial which is nice. Thank you my school will be better off thanks to you!

37 minutes ago, gggamerlegend said:

I just checked out abc anticheat and it looks amazing! It's very simple and beginner friendly! And there's even a tutorial which is nice. Thank you my school will be better off thanks to you!

No problem, hope it goes well for you!

And i think, well ig you can, you can get more players on your minehut server, possible more donations to, by going to the server advertizement area thing in the forums

Edited by AgentGamerPro

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

13 minutes ago, AgentGamerPro said:

And i think, well ig you can, you can get more players on your minehut server, possible more donations to, by going to the server advertizement area thing in the forums

The server is only for the people in my high school. But that's a great idea, I'll do that if I ever set up a public server.