I was griefed, what do i do?

okmomo_

Question

Today minehut's server capacity was over the lot, and I still wanted to play so I started my server. I joined and then saw that the world was greifed. I was unopped too. The server panel was glitching a bit but I eventually got it to work. I reset my entire server in the danger zone. Did the person who hack me get into my panel? What happened? I don't really care about my server as I didn't really do anything it yet. I'm just curious what he could've if he logged into my account.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, okmomo_ said:

Today minehut's server capacity was over the lot, and I still wanted to play so I started my server. I joined and then saw that the world was greifed. I was unopped too. The server panel was glitching a bit but I eventually got it to work. I reset my entire server in the danger zone. Did the person who hack me get into my panel? What happened? I don't really care about my server as I didn't really do anything it yet. I'm just curious what he could've if he logged into my account.

If the hacker had access to your console, he couldve done anything. (renanme the server, add/remove plugins, reset, etc.)
You can use a automatic backup at Minehut.com > Dashboard > Backups

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present