why won't it create my world

Linxux

Question

I have a mine hut and Minecraft account but i can not make a server. I put in the codes and names and once i put the server name in and i click it, it doesn't do anything. I have a Linux computer and Minecraft works perfectly fine but it wont do this.

1 answer to this question

• Administrator

To set up your server, follow these instructions:

1. When you have logged into the dashboard you will see a button saying 'Activate server'. It should be a blue button in the center of your screen.
  2. Clicking the activate server button will then put your service status as 'starting'.
  3. You will then need to wait for a sound to indicate when your server has come online, or watch the countdown. Please note that this sound could take anywhere from 30 seconds to two minutes to activate.
  4. From there you will see an area which says 'Connect:'. This is your server address. (Keep in mind that whichever server name you chose, that will be what's in front of .minehut.gg).
  5. Once you have completed all of the above steps you can head over to your Minecraft launcher and select multiplayer and then select the direct connection option.
  6. The final step is to paste the server address inside of the text box and click 'join server'.

We also have a video tutorial on how to set up your free Minehut server located here: https://bit.ly/3k6W5ik