My server is stuck "Offline"

0Ender_Wither0

Question

Hello community,

My Minehut server is acting abnormal.  I start the server, and join, and it works for about half a minute, however some chunks don't load, and commands do not work.  Then it forces itself into "Offline" mode.  Note, it says "Offline", not "Hibernating".  I have already tried to force hibernate and repair files, and my friends and I put in too much effort in that server to reset it completely.  If this helps, all of my other servers are fine.  Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you for your time,

0Ender_Wither0

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, 0Ender_Wither0 said:

Hello community,

My Minehut server is acting abnormal.  I start the server, and join, and it works for about half a minute, however some chunks don't load, and commands do not work.  Then it forces itself into "Offline" mode.  Note, it says "Offline", not "Hibernating".  I have already tried to force hibernate and repair files, and my friends and I put in too much effort in that server to reset it completely.  If this helps, all of my other servers are fine.  Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you for your time,

0Ender_Wither0

Check your server logs when the server goes offline, see if there is anything there.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present