Annihilation backups

TippiestComet63

Question

3 answers to this question

Guest kyurem55

Minehut doesn't really do "backups," you'll need a plugin of some sorts to save your map beforehand then generate a copy to use for the gamemode. 

This could also be done with Skript.

To upload a map to your world, upload a zipped copy of it to a file-sharing service (such as Dropbox) then run "/ul world <worldname> <link>" while in-game. However, this may not work if your world is large.

Let me know if none of this works for you, and we'll find another solution!

Yes i am aware of how to upload and download worlds. There is no option for me to change its file location to plugins/anni/backups. This plugin is reliant on these backups to function. Silly idea to include a plugin in your packs if it isn't fully usable. I have coreprotect, and can reinstall skript, but that is two extra, unnecessary plugins to add in if i'm running on a limit of 12. So I feel this issue needs to be resolved through Minehut team. 

I thought about worldedit, or something similar, but run into all the same issues. There is no way to upload a fully developed map into plugins/anni/backups. Every attempt has resulted in an empty world or a failed attempt to upload the file.