Server issues

Guest Chelmira

Question

Guest Chelmira

A handful of my friends and I can't play on our server while others can. We can join but nothing will be loaded (like all you see is the void and the sky), you can't move and nothing is in your inventory. When the chunks finally load you can move and your items eventually come back, but the moment it loads it tells other players you disconnected.

Every once in a while we'll load in seemingly fine (world loads, inventory items load, we can walk around and break blocks although it doesn't drop anything), only to be told by the people who are playing that we'd joined and left. We've done everything we can to try and see if it's a problem on our end, but it doesn't seem to be. It's been extremely frustrating.

spacer.png

2 answers to this question

On 6/24/2019 at 12:13 AM, Guest Chelmira said:

A handful of my friends and I can't play on our server while others can. We can join but nothing will be loaded (like all you see is the void and the sky), you can't move and nothing is in your inventory. When the chunks finally load you can move and your items eventually come back, but the moment it loads it tells other players you disconnected.

Every once in a while we'll load in seemingly fine (world loads, inventory items load, we can walk around and break blocks although it doesn't drop anything), only to be told by the people who are playing that we'd joined and left. We've done everything we can to try and see if it's a problem on our end, but it doesn't seem to be. It's been extremely frustrating.

spacer.png

This could be a connection issue, try checking your internet connection. If it doesn't cease then try restarting the server, removing plugins, or in all - resetting the server.

• I can breathe!

image.jpeg.da6e9ee446cf561d297d7bcc6a704e6d.jpeg