My (temporary?) goodbye to minehut

RunAwayz

Hello minehut users reading this, most of you may know who I am, maybe threw the #help & community support tabs or you may just recognize me from general & random chats & servers. But back on subject, I've been thinking about this for a bit now & I have finally came up with a(n) sad & unwanted decision which is I will be semi-permanently leaving the minehut community, I made great friends over the years of be being here but, I have to do this for my mental & physical health. I'm sorry it has to come to this, but I may come back in a few years if things go the way I hope for them to go.

On other words, I want to say a few thanks to a few special people who helped me threw the time of me being on minehut.

@FadelessBanjo He was a nice & fun friend, somebody I liked to talk to time to time even if he's on the opposite side of the world. He is super caring & friendly to everybody, will be sad to leave him.

@Criticyl If it wasn't for crit I probably wouldn't have gotten as known as I am now, Him accepting me gave me a chance to show myself & how I can truly be helpful I'm very thankful that he gave me a chance in the support team.

And lastly people in the Minehut staff discord who helped me when I didn't know how to solve a problem or I just overall needed a question answered, they were very helpful & nice to me & same as Crit & Fadeless, I'm sad to be leaving them.

Well, I guess this is it, goodbye minehut & love you all 😞

Sincerely

RunAwayz

• Sad 6

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

You will be missed.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

• 1 month later...

Update.

Well. After a very long month which felt like a year and then me doing some things that I deeply regret I have decided that MH isn't a place for me. Mainly as I have quit MC due to me losing interest in it. Another reason I've decided to leave the community is just the overall state of the world right now. I need to focus on my health & safety. Especially since I may have been exposed I'm gonna have to try to spend more time trying to be alert of my current symptoms.

One last note before I leave this off for good, congrations to all the new Jrs. I remembered a few names like Koronotchi & PandaChan. But all the Jrs are great people. Keep doing what your doing.

Well, saying my final goodbyes to MH. Pce.

Edited by RunAwayz
Word choicing

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

Will miss you bud, its been a great pleasure to have you on the Support Team 🙏 
Best of luck for the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl