Premium servers on premium nodes

• Administrator

Now that things have smoothed out, here are a few cool things that got updated in the last 24 hours:

• Premium servers are now on premium nodes with CPUs that are almost twice as fast as free servers!
  • You can now upload multiple files at once via the file manager. This should make it much easier to upload datapacks and other data.
  • Account dashboard where you can see all the servers tied to your account.
  • 5m shutdown time resets as your server is starting, allowing bigger servers to start easier.
  • New vuetify web panel that fixes a lot of visual glitches from the old panel.
  • You can now use tabs in the file manager's text editor.

If you're still seeing issues with your server, please create a support ticket and we'll take care of it for you asap 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My server is premium i always pay for the ram every month none stop and now i get these perks?! ;o

HELL YEAH!! Not gonna complain one bit.. this is worth it

Edited by TacticalModz

I've been doing skript for 4 years and a half. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years and a half

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/6rQu2Vn

4 hours ago, Trent said:

Premium servers are now on premium nodes with CPUs that are almost twice as fast as free servers!

Will this have any effect on the CPU speed/priority of normal servers?

Edited by Nichxlxs

First Joined: Mid-Late 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#3557
~ Previous names: Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical