wrongfully banned (new format)

tootoo

I'm sorry, I used the wrong format the last time.

IGN (In game username): Pixers

Why were you punished: There isn't a reason, if i'm being completely honest. A while ago, my brother, who has the username Pixerz (very similar, i know) was banned for the same reason. Basically, there was a guy named 8arc who griefed his server many times. Pixerz ended up saying some weird code in chat, and everybody on his server got banned (for protection or something). Everything was discussed with a staff member named Ben, and everyone got unbanned. The staff member said he banned us due to the "weird code" my brother wrongfully sent out. I never even went on my brother's server. I tried to go on today, and it said that I was banned. I think I got banned by accident too because our usernames are so similar. I never did anything; I think there was just a mix up.

Proof that you are not guilty: I mean, here's proof that 8arc came in contact with his server? He deleted his griefing video, so this is all I have. I have witnesses as well that can prove that not only was I not on the server, but that others were banned for the same reason and then unbanned later on. I can discuss more on discord if needed, but I'm innocent I promise 😞

Have you been punished before: No, never. I love Minehut and I would never do anything like that 😞