Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeK_

GeorgeK_'s warzone ban appeal

Username: GeorgeK_

What punishment did you receive: Ban (Autoclicker)

Was the punishment fair: I think no. i was butterfly clicking which is a bannable clicking method and i know that it can cause you get banned.

Why should you be unpunished: Because i haven't cheated in warzone and i will never cheat. I would like to suggest you to allow butterfly clicking (if you believe it can't cause problems), if it still can get people banned, then can you change some settings at the anticheat plugin you got or something like that? Also, my butterfly click gets over 16 cps which i don't think is something too crazy or unfair. I would like if you unban me even if i broke this rule. If you want, i will stop butterfly clicking once for all. It's up to you.

What were the events that led to your punishment: I was butterfly clicking as i said before and it says that i was using autoclicker.

Additional comments: Please unban me and i will stop using this clicking method if you believe i should.

Appeal - Denied

You were banned today and I think it's too early to tell whether you will be doing this act again or not.

You may appeal again in 2 weeks, but I suggest waiting at least 3-4 months.

If you have any questions or concerns you can message me or another staff member on Discord.

This appeal will be closed in 24 hours.

Discord: Unburnable#0602