Why Mlum was a server that failed...

ItzNic

You have most likely heard of the server, that has been on the front page of the server list for about a week or so now, Mlum.

Mlum is a prison escape server. Creative name, not so creative gameplay. It's about the same as any other Minehut escape server out there, no twist, no anything special. But the worst part, their moderation.

Alright. Before I go over this, if you own Mlum I'm about to diss your staff members. If you work on Mlum work harder. If you play Mlum, then good for you, you're wasting time that you could be using to make a good server that we need nowadays. I'll try not to keep this negatively biased, nor positively. 

It all starts a while a go, when I checked out Mlum (Yes, I will bold the name everytime I say it). Just minding my own business, play the game, get banned for literally no reason (Like legit, no reason) which I have proof of...

72b4e7ca93a42b4023dbf5bd1c186bad.png 

So, of course, like any normal person I apply on their discord. Wait a day, and I strangely don't see the server in my server list. I didn't break any rules in my appeal, I just simply stated my reasoning and said that I wanted to be unbanned, cuz quite frankly a ban message of "bruh" is unprofessional from anyone.

I'm not saying this to hate on Mlum, I'm just releasing my fumes. But if you play Mlum, spread the message. Their moderators are undertrained, and are 11 years old.  I was banned from their discord for no warning, nor attempt from any of the moderators to calm the situation down, or alert me of their decision. I'll most likely be making a youtube video about this, but if I were to mention that, then I would have to move this to #off-topic.

Thanks for reading. 

If you know anyone that can help, feel free to contact me at Nic_#8336 on discord.

Cya around,

- Nic

• Thanks 1

Skripter, Builder, Server Owner, Certified Lizard Human.

2757740fb020b4d2a3d04e20ee371bf8.png.ec0bcd241c08d8e2355410a7a264c449.png

Discord: Nic_#0001 (As of 7/1/2021)

IGN: ItzNic_ (ALT: Nectoure)

Give me a moral boost and drop me a like plz ❤️

Honestly, mlum is just a crappy knock-off/remade version of the old 2017 minehut server, Escapists

It's sad because Escapists was purely done with commandblocks (way before skript was added) and with skript added it's still nothing compared to it.

I'm not saying mlum copied Escapists (since the idea was taken from the game), but it's pretty much identical besides a few changes. In my opinion, there's still lots the server needs to improve.

2017-01-14_12.03.40.png

• Like 1

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

2 hours ago, SuperMayhemMan said:

I don't understand why you had to write all this over getting banned on a server you barely played 30 seconds on

Alright, you can't make assumptions because you love a minecraft server and would defend it with your everything.

No, I did not only play for 30 seconds. If I did, I probably wouldn't be banned in that amount of time, and if I only played for 30 seconds, I would not care to write this at all. The situation was fixed by @tylertheyoshi which replied to this forum post an unbanned me. I would say everything is settled from here. However,

5 minutes ago, Nichxlxs said:

Honestly, mlum is just a crappy knock-off/remade version of the old 2017 minehut server, Escapists

It's sad because Escapists was purely done with commandblocks (way before skript was added) and with skript added it's still nothing compared to it.

I'm not saying mlum copied Escapists (since the idea was taken from the game), but it's pretty much identical besides a few changes. In my opinion, there's still lots the server needs to improve.

2017-01-14_12.03.40.png

I do have to agree with this post. I remember this server years back. It was the first prison server that I became a staff on, and was really the server that got me into moderation and server creation on Minehut in general.

• Like 1

Ripoffs are cool as long as they are better than the originals which happens 0% of the times so we can conclude that ripoffs are not cool end of story requesting thread lock lets get outta here guys

jk btw

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

13 hours ago, killergotrekt said:

drama

DID I SEE DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA?

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

14 hours ago, killergotrekt said:

idk. it can get heated up quick

Yea like if I say that TacticalModz's server is bad this will heat up pretty fast.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SuperMayhemMan said:

he said I'm the one making assumptions when he also randomly said that I love mlum

:sadcowboy:

Thank you for your contribution, for you have brought us 10+ days before necropost!

• 2 weeks later...

Well congragulations you brought 15+ days

What is wrong with you guys? Why are there so many guests?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 8:31 PM, killergotrekt said:

drama

alert

nation

Sure, it's a low quality server. In addition, this entire post is you whining over getting banned from spamming the n-word, so I don't see how you're anymore righteous. 

sasuke GIF

Servers: Bladeful, Mineful, Strikeful, Swordsaint, Acrobat / Engines: SkMotion, mSkAcro

« 5 Year Veteran »  Developer, GFX Designer, Video Editor

Guys you are bothering yourselves with something from January 25.

@Montrelle Lmao I didn't spam the n-word, I'm not a toxic 7 year old. At the most I probably advertised my server or pee'd off a moderator. Also, why is this forum thread still open

Requesting Lock or whatever it's called 

Requesting no effect for @ItzNic's Request for Lock reason: Drama is fun

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Requesting no effect for @ItzNic's Request for Lock reason: Drama is fun

Actually. 

Fair enough.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2020 at 4:40 PM, Nichxlxs said:

2017-01-14_12.03.40.png

What server is this? asking for a friend.

Edited by The_SecondComing
im stupid

Topic Locked - Please don’t reply to topics which have been inactive for over a month. 

• Thanks 1

IGN:Bustic
Discord: Bustic#1919

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Joined On: 3 March 2017
[PATRON]: 3 October 2018

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Put your own message here for $1k I need to pay my rent