repeated griefer underdragon100

candymeltzz

I would like to preface this by saying I am not an angry or violent person. I am actually pretty relaxed most of the time, and I like to think I am a lover of all people, from all backgrounds and creeds. With that out of the way, if underdragon100 got hit by a semi in a Walmart parking lot, he would die and no one would remember him. A similar thing happened to my Uncle Jimbo, who also griefed on Minehut servers. The difference between my Uncle Jimbo and underdragon100 is that Uncle Jimbo was 45 and I don't think underdragon100 did crack cocaine.

Underdragon100 is the eleven-year-old kid in your school whose parents are going through a messy divorce. Even though they tell him it's because they don't love each other anymore, it is definitely his fault anyway. He's the kid who gets made fun of everyday after school on the bus, getting papers thrown and slurs ejected at him at rapid speed. Eventually he'll snap and go on a murderous rampage, but he hasn't discovered BestGore yet, so I think we have some time.

Underdragon100 is the twelve-year old kid who sends people LiveLeak videos or shows people Goatse in the school library without their consent. He thinks its funny when people send cartel beheadings or terrorist videos to unsuspecting sixth graders. He thinks being offensive and annoying is funny, although it leaves him with an empty feeling in his stomach and makes him remember why his parents broke up in the first place: they had an insufferable twat of a son.

With this being said, if there is any way for underdragon100 to be permanently banned from Minehut or killed in a gruesome Walmart automobile accident where the driver is acquitted of all charges, could y'all please make it happen? Thank you.

TL;DR: underdragon100 keeps jumping onto servers, taking all of people's stuff, killing their pets, etc. and then dipping. he shouldn't be allowed to have children

• Like 2

11 hours ago, candymeltzz said:

Underdragon100 is the eleven-year-old kid in your school

Underdragon100 is the twelve-year old kid who...

You could like stick to the age in the analogies you know

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

I’ll be locking this post to prevent drama, however, if you have any video evidence of this user actually breaking Minehut rules (like griefing), then please make a report in the report section of the forums.

Locked.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.