How do I manually install a plugin to a minehut server?

clarinootnoot

Question

I want to install a plugin because minehut has the old version and I would like to use the updated version of the plugin. I've been trying to upload the updated plugin but I can't figure out how. I'm not very good at programming and such so if there is a video tutorial, that would be great.

• Like 2

12 answers to this question

oof but most of the good bukkit and spigot plugins arent there on minehut, especially the hunter vs speedrunners one by dream. I rly wanna play it. I would love it if minehut added it. Oh and the world edit plugin needs to be updated as well, i tried importing structures but it didnt work soo.... yeah.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

On 6/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, fwiero said:

oof but most of the good bukkit and spigot plugins arent there on minehut, especially the hunter vs speedrunners one by dream. I rly wanna play it. I would love it if minehut added it. Oh and the world edit plugin needs to be updated as well, i tried importing structures but it didnt work soo.... yeah.

I would also like to see the hunter vs speedrunners one aswell. minehut has a pluggin called simplecompasses that allows people tracking but you need a pluggin add on that minhut dosen't have. Would really appreaciate it being on the pluggins list.

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 12:38 AM, fwiero said:

u know dream made it, and has it on patreon he doesnt want anyone getting it for free

In your console, press Activate/Edit server click plugins in the top below the header and search for a plugin. There you can click the plugin, click install and then you need to restart your server to install it.

• Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Hey, you can install plugins easily on the Minehut panel, watch this tutorial and you'll learn how 🙂 

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.