farwl

Feedback  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is this resource useful?

• Yes
    • No

Basics

Everything your server needs, in one plugin.
oPQy4tC.png
N3zCfyK.jpg  

View previews on the Spigot Page

UwsgyiD.jpg

• Fully-Featured Punishment System
    • Kick + kickall
    • Warn & Unwarn
    • Mute system (Timed + Perm)
    • Ban System (Timed + Perm)
    • Mute chat

• Command Blocker
    • Accessible in-game
    • Works like you'd expect it to

• 15+ Essential Commands
    • Lightweight

• Spawn System
    • Configurable

• Unique Connecting
    • Join/Leave Messages
    • Unique Join Counter

• Accounts Per IP
    • Fully configurable
    • Set the amount of accounts allowed to be connected to the same IP on your server at once

• Toggle Hunger across your server
    • In config

• Staff chat
    • Configurable, toggled.
Basics uses its own custom time-parsing function so it bypasses the limitations of Skript's built in timespans.

CDgm5EE.jpg

"forever", "perm", and "permanent" are all acceptable where [timespan] is mentioned.				 				[Required Params]				<Optional Params>				 				/ban [player] [timespan] <reason>				* basics.ban				* basics.ban.perm				 				/basics [reload|version]				* basics.admin				 				/commandblocker [add|remove|list] [<command>]				* basics.commandblocker				 				/clear <player>				* basics.clear				* basics.clear.other				 				/clearchat				* basics.clearchat				 				/feed				* basics.feed				* basics.feed.others				 				/fly <player>				* basics.fly				* basics.fly.others				 				/gamemode [gamemode] [player]				* basics.gamemode				* basics.gamemode.others				 				/gmc <player>				* basics.gamemode.creative				 				/gms <player>				* basics.gamemode.survival				 				/gma <player>				* basics.gamemode.adventure				 				/gmsp <player>				* basics.gamemode.spectator				 				/heal <player>				* basics.heal				* basics.heal.others				 				/kick [player] <reason>				* basics.kick				 				/kickall <reason>				* basics.kickall				 				/mute [player] [timespan] <reason>				* basics.mute				* basics.mute.perm				 				/revertwarn [player] <reason>				* basics.revertwarn				 				/setspawn				* basics.setspawn				 				/spawn <player>				* basics.spawn				* basics.spawn.others				* basics.spawn.bypassDelay				 				/unban [player] <reason>				* basics.unban				 				/unmute [player] <reason>				* basics.unmute				 				/warn [player] <reason>				* basics.warn				

slFy9Zm.jpg

Before installing Basics, you'll need:

Skript [Hard Dependancy] (bensku's fork)
skQuery [Hard Dependancy]

Once you have all the dependencies, navigate through your server files to the Skript plugin folder. Then click the "scripts" folder. Upload/paste the downloaded file in the "scripts" folder.

sTOY9Wy.jpg

By download, or utilizing this plugin in any way, you, the consumer, agree to all of the following terms.

• You may not claim this project as yours, in any way, or take credit for any part of it.
  • You will not redistribute this plugin, but redirect people here.
oPQy4tC.png
Before leaving a bad review because something doesn't work, please contact me either through Spigot or the Vector Software discord server.
oPQy4tC.png
NXx49Sq.png

r7aYoTe.png
Edited by Farwl
Linked spigot page
  • Like 3

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

10/10. I like how you made the timestamp shorter... Like instead of 5 days, you just do "5d". Nice feature.

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

+rep

Good script and its very useful for players to start with if they have no idea how to script!

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i need someone to make this skript:

every 30 seconds:
    add 1 of (random item out of all items) to inventory of all players

Toggleable, you can dupe items and every player can dupe or toggle it individually( so if i toggled it i wouldn't get items but then others would)

please i really need this!

Edited by grover19711

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 2:20 AM, grover19711 said:

i need someone to make this skript:

every 30 seconds:

Toggleable, you can dupe items and every player can dupe or toggle it individually( so if i toggled it i wouldn't get items but then others would)

please i really need this!

Pretty simple

command /toggle:
	if {toggle::%player's uuid%} is true:
		set {toggle::%player's uuid%} to false
	else:
		set {toggle::%player's uuid%} to true

every 30 seconds:
	if {toggle::%player's uuid%} is true:

very very basic.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, BlackShrek said:

where is the download?

This post is really old. The download is on spigotMC tho

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

7 hours ago, Croomped said:

Who dares be Trent .

Oh wait its trent.

Don't necropost on threads. this is really old

Amethyst Studios Discord

• 2 months later...

Topic Locked. 🔒

Please do not reply on threads that have been inactive for more than a month.

And for the record, you both necroposted 😉

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶