Cant delete world

LemonBlade

Question

So I accidentally uploaded a world wrong, the world file itself was in a zipped folder. The zip folder also had a space in the name which I think you shouldn't do. I have tried doing /delete world [world name] but it says world not found. You cant tp to the world so its not that big of a deal its just annoying that it still shows up in /worlds. I also have tried to delete it in the files file manager but It would not let me delete it there. Is the only way t o fix it is to download my main world and start a new server?

Capture.PNG

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, LemonBlade said:

So I accidentally uploaded a world wrong, the world file itself was in a zipped folder. The zip folder also had a space in the name which I think you shouldn't do. I have tried doing /delete world [world name] but it says world not found. You cant tp to the world so its not that big of a deal its just annoying that it still shows up in /worlds. I also have tried to delete it in the files file manager but It would not let me delete it there. Is the only way t o fix it is to download my main world and start a new server?

Capture.PNG

Did you restart after uploading the file?

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png