Archur

Donor Lobby

Donor Lobby Proposal (NOT ORIGINALLY MY IDEA)

Many of us donators agree that we really don't get too much out of our donation. All we get are a few cosmetics, the tag and /elytra, which really isn't much if you think about it.

In the past, MH used to have it so that you had to donate to get more player slots, and only donators could fly.

Considering this most likely wont happen, what else can we do to enjoy the fact that we donated money to MH?

This is where the Donor Lobby comes in

A donator exclusive lobby would probably be a simple solution to this problem, as it won't be that big of a deal to implement. A donor only lobby would allow Donators to chat with each other without the annoying spam-advertising defaults. I would think that most default players wouldn't mind there being a donor lobby, since there are still the other lobbies they can advertise and chat in. So why don't we have one already?

Personally, I don't see any downsides to this as most donators are unlikely to be spam-advertisers or people who would spam the n word in these lobbies.

If you agree with this, give it a like and comment your opinions on it

• Like 3

I think that this would be a great idea for ranked players. True we don't really get a lot for what we spend, but this would make ranks more worth buying. 

+1

• Like 1

⮞ PRO Rank 
⮞ Minehut Support Team 

⮞ Discord: Koronotchi#0001 
Minecraft Username: Koronotchi 

image.png.18b06ef578c1351b54629539ca2d8ad3.png

Reincarnations of you have suggested that in the past haha

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

Doesn't really do anything for us. It's just another useless thing like /elytra. Even if there was something special added to the donor lobby, it still would be pointless. They should give us some real benefits.

image.png.85473cf30121df1d6ba06681761d653a.png 

image.png.13ee45b7c47718e9809398a9aa4462cc.png

image.png.f6c3b538c14ef60d6ef70278d9bfa954.png

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 PM, Archur said:

Donor Lobby Proposal (NOT ORIGINALLY MY IDEA)

Many of us donators agree that we really don't get too much out of our donation. All we get are a few cosmetics, the tag and /elytra, which really isn't much if you think about it.

In the past, MH used to have it so that you had to donate to get more player slots, and only donators could fly.

Considering this most likely wont happen, what else can we do to enjoy the fact that we donated money to MH?

This is where the Donor Lobby comes in

A donator exclusive lobby would probably be a simple solution to this problem, as it won't be that big of a deal to implement. A donor only lobby would allow Donators to chat with each other without the annoying spam-advertising defaults. I would think that most default players wouldn't mind there being a donor lobby, since there are still the other lobbies they can advertise and chat in. So why don't we have one already?

Personally, I don't see any downsides to this as most donators are unlikely to be spam-advertisers or people who would spam the n word in these lobbies.

If you agree with this, give it a like and comment your opinions on it

You have a great point, but i'm pretty sure donations are simply a donation to Minehut, with a perk or two. Sure, they'd probably have more players buy the ranks if there were more perks, but I think they want to keep it that way 🤷‍♂️ (i could be totally wrong btw)

achievement.png

+1

I've been doing skript for 4 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

Moved to Suggestions.

+1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

On 1/13/2020 at 6:29 PM, Vinixs said:

You have a great point, but i'm pretty sure donations are simply a donation to Minehut, with a perk or two. Sure, they'd probably have more players buy the ranks if there were more perks, but I think they want to keep it that way 🤷‍♂️ (i could be totally wrong btw)

You are probably right but most ppl buy ranks because they want those perks and are usually disappointed to find out you don't get much out of it

5 hours ago, Archur said:

You are probably right but most ppl buy ranks because they want those perks and are usually disappointed to find out you don't get much out of it

Yeah, it was nice when only the donors had fly, and donating gave perks to your server

rsz_axie.jpg