Server Recommendations 1

Powersen

Alright, so I thought I saw Blog in the description of this, I have this long chain of thoughts and it lead to me wanting to start a big Server Recommendation thing, so I’m doing it and its off topic 🙂

Alright, the server I will be recommending today will be...

HermitCFT, It’s basically Hermitcraft, of course, I made the server and am super proud, but if you think I’m being Shallow, then the technically first server I will recommend is... SEnhanced! It’s a survival server, it’s not very special, but its pretty fun! So try it out!

Since I have nothing better to do, I’ll add another one. This next one is one I’ve spent almost all my time on, RaptorCity! It is a role play server and you can potentially build if you become trusted to do so. I became head builder the first day I played... so... yeah. Oh! It also has PVP arenas! Also if you want to roleplay then do /warp BigCity, that will take you to the city we are building.

Anyway! Have some fun on these servers! I’m staff on all of them. >:) lol

This is the first in the series of the Server recommendations I will be doing! 🙂

So make sure to follow me to keep updated on the Posts!

Also! Going to see Jumanji 2 tomorrow, Ill let you all know how I feel about it!

Edited by Powersen
Too short

Okay, so today is January 11th, Saturday, and My WiFi isn’t working so before this I had to type it out in docs, I saw the movie Jumanji 2 and, it was pretty good! I’d give it like, an 8. So I would watch it again just because 🙂

Now, today the next server is...

AwsomeRPG, now this server is in development because someone managed to hack it and destroy it all. 😛 also apparently the name is spelt that way on purpose. -_-

So if you DON’T feel like going on a server that is in development, the other one is...

OpenBigRpg... I think that’s what its called... Anyway! Try these servers out and you might have a bit of fun!... might... PEACE :3

DARWOLE SAVE US

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!