Server suddenly laggy?

_omga

Question

Hi. I own a server and just recently, it became insanely laggy, to the point that you couldn’t move. If was fine in the past. It’s not FPS lag, and it’s more of ping lag. Most of the time I am forced to restart the server or just let it crash because it’s so laggy. Does anyone know a solution to this?

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

10 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, OmegaBOT said:

Hi. I own a server and just recently, it became insanely laggy, to the point that you couldn’t move. If was fine in the past. It’s not FPS lag, and it’s more of ping lag. Most of the time I am forced to restart the server or just let it crash because it’s so laggy. Does anyone know a solution to this?

How many plugins do you have? Do you have Skript installed(A plugin) & how many command blocks do you have running in your world?

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

7 hours ago, RunAwayz said:

How many plugins do you have? Do you have Skript installed(A plugin) & how many command blocks do you have running in your world?

I have 40 some plugins, but I used to have 60+ and the server was working fine. Yes I do have skript. I have probably 10 active small skripter, 3 out of 10 being bigger. I currently have some 10 command blocks but only one affecting everyone in the server. Others affect players within a 30-50 block radius. 

Edit: I have just reduced my plugins to 34

Edited by OmegaBOT

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

Please do not necropost.

Locked.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.