Xxrekt2005xX

Minecraft username:Xxrekt2005xX
Previous usernames:I dont remember it but it was before i played minehut
Timezone:CST
Age (Must be 13+):14
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes
Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes
Have you played Hyrix much before?:Owner seems familiar but idk
Are you multilingual? I am in Highschool and I am Learning Spanish but i am not fluent

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: yes i am on minehut for atleast 3 hrs a day

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Like 3-5 hours a day

Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details:No, but my brother got me banned on hypixel when we were younger and he played on my account

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): My strengths are building( I am Best at building spawns and rustic stuff and not as good with modern stuff, Following Rules(I am good at listening to anything higher ups say and following server rules. My Weaknesses are Commands (not basic commands or worldedit), I cannot think of a second one sorry.

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft):My favorite moment happens alot. my favorite thing to do is help people with their servers on minehut. I have alot of experiance building and i like to use it to help make peoples servers better

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?:

a mistake i made in the past is trusting others too much. i had a server and i was looking for staff when my co-owner betrayed me and greifed my server.

What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: i do Gymnastics, and Basketball

Do you have any previous staffing experience?:yes , alot.

Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: I have 500 followers on twitch and about to become affiliate!