Custom ban,mute,kick system

Pepe_Sad_Frog

Hello, today I wanna share with you my 3rd but my 1st big skript. Its a ban system with a menu. Its not a hard skript but not very easy for biginners I think. You can change things if you want and please tell me if you use it. I will be glad too 😜  Also if you want me to change the blocks and you dont know how contact me thru discord : Pepe_Sad_Frog#0787 or msg me here. 

command /punish <player>: 
  usage: /temppunish <player> 
  aliases: /tp 
  permission: temp.punish.command
  permission message: "&cYou have no perms for that"
  trigger:
    wait 1 tick
    open chest with 3 rows named "&4Tempbans     Mutes     Kicks" to player
    wait 1 tick
    format slot 2 of player with bedrock named "&4Hack client" with lore "&830d" to close then run [execute console command "/tempban %arg 1% 30d Hack Client"] 
    format slot 13 of player with diamond named "&4Racism" with lore "&83h" to close then run [execute console command "/mute %arg 1% 3h Racism"]
    format slot 24 of player with coal block named "&4Swearing 1st Warning" with lore "&8Kick" to close then run [execute console command "/kick %arg 1% Swearing 1st Warning"]
    format slot 11 of player with quartz block named "&4Disrespectful against staff/players" with lore "&840m" to close then run [execute console command "/tempban %arg 1% 40m Disrespectful against staff/players"]
    format slot 4 of player with gold block named "&4Spamming" with lore "&81h" to close then run [execute console command "/mute %arg 1% 1h Spamming"]
    format slot 15 of player with emerald block named "&4Disrespectful against staff/players" with lore "&8Kick" to close then run [execute console command "/kick %arg 1% Disrespectful against staff/players"]
    format slot 20 of player with purpur block named "&4Autoclicker" with lore "&830d" to close then run [execute console command "/tempban %arg 1% 30d Autoclicker"]
    format slot 22 of player with obsidian block named "&4Swearing" with lore "&82h" to close then run [execute console command "/mute %arg 1% 2h Swearing"]
    format slot 6 of player with ice named "&4Spamming 1st Warning" with lore "&8Kick" to close then run [execute console command "/kick %arg 1% Spamming 1st Warning"]

2020-01-05_21.23.16.png

Fixed Usage and Aliases 

usage: /punish <player> 
  aliases: /p
  trigger:
    wait 1 tick
    wait 1 tick
    format slot 2 of player with bedrock named "&4Hack client" with lore "&830d" to close then run [execute console command "/tempban %arg 1% 30d Hack Client"] 
    format slot 13 of player with diamond named "&4Racism" with lore "&83h" to close then run [execute console command "/mute %arg 1% 3h Racism"]
    format slot 24 of player with coal block named "&4Swearing 1st Warning" with lore "&8Kick" to close then run [execute console command "/kick %arg 1% Swearing 1st Warning"]
    format slot 11 of player with quartz block named "&4Disrespectful against staff/players" with lore "&840m" to close then run [execute console command "/tempban %arg 1% 40m Disrespectful against staff/players"]
    format slot 4 of player with gold block named "&4Spamming" with lore "&81h" to close then run [execute console command "/mute %arg 1% 1h Spamming"]
    format slot 15 of player with emerald block named "&4Disrespectful against staff/players" with lore "&8Kick" to close then run [execute console command "/kick %arg 1% Disrespectful against staff/players"]
    format slot 20 of player with purpur block named "&4Autoclicker" with lore "&830d" to close then run [execute console command "/tempban %arg 1% 30d Autoclicker"]
    format slot 22 of player with obsidian block named "&4Swearing" with lore "&82h" to close then run [execute console command "/mute %arg 1% 2h Swearing"]
    format slot 6 of player with ice named "&4Spamming 1st Warning" with lore "&8Kick" to close then run [execute console command "/kick %arg 1% Spamming 1st Warning"]

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 10:44 PM, xX__Strqfe__Xx said:

can you test this on your server? mine has 18 errors

Make sure that you have skQuery

Also for the OP, I would recommend using TuSKe GUIs instead of skQuery GUIs because they are more reliable and efficient. If you would like a tutorial on how to use TuSKe GUIs then I would recommend watching this tutorial

⮞ Junior Mod (01/04/2020) - Resigned ⮜

⮞ Discord » Koronotchi#0001 ⮜
⮞ Minecraft Username » Koronotchi ⮜

image.png.17a385f298c8969f6b1cf03e27ee50d3.png

36 minutes ago, Koroonotchii said:

Make sure that you have skQuery

Also for the OP, I would recommend using TuSKe GUIs instead of skQuery GUIs because they are more reliable and efficient. If you would like a tutorial on how to use TuSKe GUIs then I would recommend watching this tutorial

Ok thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

trigger:
    wait 1 tick
    wait 1 tick

not working for mw

On 1/20/2021 at 1:04 AM, din0trainer said:

trigger:
    wait 1 tick
    wait 1 tick

not working for mw

Don't post on topics with over 1 month of inactivity!

Locked 🔒

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png