Hello? Is anyone there?

Jackson85

I don't have much time to write this down. I can only hope that you read it before he does. He has followed me for ages, trying to destroy all that I have written. I forget that you haven't been there. Let me give you a brief summary of the events that have taken place. As you know, the written documents that have been called conspiracies are completely true. Now these have been rolled out out continuously until October 26, where the last conspiracy was posted. This date was fully intentional as I wanted to leave clues for my return. October was 3 months ago. My name has an 8 and a 5 in it. 8-5=3. 3 as in those 3 months. Now the date the twenty sixth was chosen due to 8+5=13. 13 times 2 is 26. Two as in the second season of conspiracies that were supposed to start on that date but later showed no more installments of that season. After I posted that, he got to me. My forums account has since then been run by a man known as JacksonAntiFive. This is why decent content from me has been at an all time low. I escaped, barely, and began work on the resistance. The important thing to remember about him is that his only weakness is t............... (paper is torn)

Conspiracy season 2 continues soon. Beware of Jackson. 

• Like 2

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

"The important thing to remember about him is that his only weakness is tardiloquent goats"

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!