My Staff app 1Lucid_YT

1Lucid_YT

Minecraft username: 1Lucid_YT
Previous usernames: MrTopWolfCraft
Timezone: Eastern
Age (Must be 13+): Im 13
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes
Do you have the ability to record hackers?:yes 
Have you played Hyrix much before?: No but I'm sure that I will!
Are you multilingual? No

APPLICATION QUESTIONS

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Yes I try to stream minecraft and games every day!!!

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Week days starting Jan 3, 4-10:30pm on weekends all day - 12am

Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: I think one because they hated me streaming.

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): Weakness SUPER BIG COMMANDS and BIG structures like super big. Strengths are that I'm really funny and I'm a good house designer. 

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): Building and UHC.

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I did a punishment to a person by accident (ment to do it to another person) so i handle it with care explaining a whole hour with the player and he understanded.

What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: One streaming. Two Basketball.

Do you have any previous staffing experience?: Yes!

Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?:  I stream on twitch and instagram!!!