Sign in to follow this  
Pndq

Pndq Ban Appeal

Username: Pndq

What punishment did you receive: Permanent Ban

Was the punishment fair: Yes it was fair. 

Why should you be unpunished: I should be unpunished because I learned my lesson. It took me getting banned twice, but I really learned my lesson this time. I know, I shouldn't be trusted because I was unbanned and I decided to hack again, but I think that you should unban me because I really did learn my lesson. I decided to wait a fair amount of time before re-appealing because I was suggested to by the moderator that denied my appeal, and because it would give me time to think about what I have done wrong. I waited around 2 or 3 months (I cant remember) and I realize that I shouldnt give my self advantages against others because it ruins their fun. I also have a new computer where I don't have any cheats but that doesnt exactly matter.  I realize now that cheating is a really scummy thing to do and it isnt good because it gets players mad. I'm truly sorry for cheating for both of the times I cheated.

What were the events that led to your punishment:  I was recently getting back into Warzone and Minecraft in general. I saw that a lot of players like Henrs, draem and others were playing warzone so I decided to play with them a lot. I wanted to get my stats to a high level again and to become one of the better players. I decided I would use a ghost client and turn on reach so I can get kills. People didn't seem to notice so I continued to use it. I increased it higher and higher and whenever someone called me out for it I would turn it down. Around the same time, I even applied for staff on Warzone thinking I could get away with it and no one would find out I was cheating. Then, next thing I know im reported for using reach and i am banned. 

Additional comments: I told Benny I wanted to get unbanned for Christmas and he laughed at me 😞

Edited by Pndq

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Minehut Support Member
10/6/19

spacer.png

Accepted - Reduced

Thank you for appealing on Warzone, your appeal has been reduced to 1 month. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!