Voting does not give me anything!

_omga

Question

When I am voting for mhut, I am not getting any credits. I have been away from my pc, and have been going to the voting website through my phone. I have my mhut account linked with my mc account, but for 3 days in a row, the votes are not giving me credits!

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

5 answers to this question

I had this happen to me!
All I did was disconnect my Minecraft account from my Minehut Account for 24 hours, reinstalled Chrome and then linked it again, and it worked! Try this.

Hope this helped. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

VIP Since: NEVER. But soon! 🙂
PRO Since: NEVER
LEGEND Since: NEVER
PATRON Since: NEVER
MODERATOR Since: NEVER

Minehut Signature.png

9 hours ago, Clarifity said:

I've checked and I'm not getting this issue and, to the extent that I know, no one else is. I would assume that the problem is coming from your end. I believe that you're not getting any rewards because you're not actually in-game when you vote; or because you're entering your name incorrectly on the voting website. Additionally, you should check your Minehut account to ensure that your accounts are actually linked.

I have checked that my account is linked every time after I have voted. It could be because I am not in game, and I am typing my name in case sensitive. 

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

4 hours ago, OmegaBOT said:

I have checked that my account is linked every time after I have voted. It could be because I am not in game, and I am typing my name in case sensitive. 

Its probably a good idea to be in game when you vote.

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

I've checked and I'm not getting this issue and, to the extent that I know, no one else is. I would assume that the problem is coming from your end. I believe that you're not getting any rewards because you're not actually in-game when you vote; or because you're entering your name incorrectly on the voting website. Additionally, you should check your Minehut account to ensure that your accounts are actually linked.