Cannot join server :(

Endgator

Question

Alright so I have been around Minehut for a while now but I have never see anything like this before. So I was starting up my server and I joined (as you would) and then I got a message saying something along the lines of "Cannot connect to server. Sending you to fallback server" a few seconds after I joined. I got some help from Spiderlogical and he told me to check the logs, so I did. They said that I disconected and no errors. I tried alt's different WIFI/Ethernet connections and nothing. I went on my other servers and they worked fine, but my hub server IS BROKEN. Also I tried all versions from 1.8 - 1.15 and the same thing happened. idk how to fix this so if someone knwo please help me. maybe it's my plugins, if so here is a list of them:

BetterNick, BetterRTP, Buycraft (Tebex), Citizens, CitizensCMD, ClearLag, Coins, Crate Reloaded, Crate Plus, DiscordSRV, DiscordSRV staffchat, Ender Containers, Enderpearl Cooldown, Enjin, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, GroupManager PEX, Guilds, HeadsPlus, Holograms, Holographic Displays, HolographicExtension, InstantRespawn, InventoryFull+, KiteBoard (Premium), Multiverse, Multiverse-Inventories, Nametag Edit, Per World Inventory, Permissions Ex, Placeholder API, PlayTimes, ProtocolLib, RankGrant+, Reports, Shop, ShopKeepers, Simple Color Chat, Skript, Skript Addon: skRayFall, Staff Tools, Staff+, StaffChatReloaded, Super Vanish, Time is Money, Title Welcome Message, Ultra Cosmetics, uReport, Vault, ViaBackwards, ViaRewind, ViaVersion, Wilderness-TP, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 answers to this question

Well my idea for you is trying to remove plugins that could interfere with each other, some plugins you can most likely skip when trying to solve the problem are :
BetterNick, ClearLag, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, Holograms, Reports, Super Vanish, Ultra Cosmetics, ViaBackwards, ViaRewind,ViaVersion, Worldedit, Worldguard -> I don't think those would interfere with each other, surely there are way more plugins in your list that can't affect each other but those are the ones I most likely know that DO NOT interfere.
I hope I was able to help you

Have you tried repairing the servers files from the Danger Zone? If you have and that has still not changed anything, I would recommend that you create a support ticket.

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)