servers dont start

fumeplays

Question

5 answers to this question

The new MInehut Version Update has affected some aspects, which may be a factor as to why you are having server issues. But as a precaution, I'd give this a read, if this doesn't help then I'd contact support. https://superleague.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015767134-My-server-won-t-start

Junior Mod (01/04/2020) - Resigned 

Discord » Koronotchi#0001 
Minecraft Username » Koronotchi 

image.png.17a385f298c8969f6b1cf03e27ee50d3.png

Im having an issue that says my server is online and running but I always get kicked to minehuts main server lobby. Ive tried to join my server multiple different ways as well as stopping and restarting the server and my pc but no matter what I try I just keep getting redirected to minehuts main lobby instead of my own server. the funny thing is Ive had no problems with this until today, everything was working fine up to yesterday.

7 minutes ago, incrediblehulkhoga said:

Im having an issue that says my server is online and running but I always get kicked to minehuts main server lobby. Ive tried to join my server multiple different ways as well as stopping and restarting the server and my pc but no matter what I try I just keep getting redirected to minehuts main lobby instead of my own server. the funny thing is Ive had no problems with this until today, everything was working fine up to yesterday.

Many other people have experienced this issue, and I'm assuming that it's due to the 1.15 update, I don't believe there is a fix

Edited by Koroonotchii

Junior Mod (01/04/2020) - Resigned 

Discord » Koronotchi#0001 
Minecraft Username » Koronotchi 

image.png.17a385f298c8969f6b1cf03e27ee50d3.png

2 minutes ago, Koroonotchii said:

Many other people have experienced this issue, and I'm assuming that it's due to the 1.15 update, I don't believe there is a fix

booooo I mean I cant really complain about a free service though. Im just glad its most likely a patch issue and not that my worlds been bricked or gone forever lol. Being the naive fool I am I never backed up.