A rant on hackers and trolls.

Komali

First of all, I am not trying to complain about Minehut! I have great appreciation for Minehut and the folks that make this possible. It's a great concept and keep up the good work !

This is more about what seems like the majority of the players. I have a small Minehut server where I sometimes host challenges and games and events. It sometimes gets 10/10 players and is usually pretty popular when I set it up. 

However the past few times, the only people that join are hackers and trolls. They join and cause such a huge ruckus that it's nearly impossible to stop it. I do my best to ban anyone that is causing any trouble, but it's hard. It seems like everyone these days simply join to hack or cause trouble and demean others. There also seems to be a huge epidemic of extroardinarily immature players who join to simply use racist language and be incredibly disrespectful. 

Honestly, the constant insults from people who join to just tell me "u suck ur server sux!!! kys!" It's just awful. It's got to the point where I don't want to host my server anymore because of all the immature, awful people that are constantly insulting me anytime I'm only trying to have fun. I'm not trying to be Hypixel, I'm only trying to have fun and help others have fun. 

This is merely me ranting. Unfortunately I don't think there's anything that can be done about the massive amount of hackers and trolls. I think the best thing the community can do is to keep banning anyone and everyone that is hacking and trolling on their servers. If you catch someone hacking on your server, ban them. If someone is only there to troll, ban them. If we don't give them satisfaction, I think they will eventually start to leave Minehut alone. 

If these types of posts aren't allowed, I sincerely apologize. I just needed to let off some steam about all the immature people haha. On the positive side, Minehut is a truly amazing place with many great people! Let's keep pushing out the negative people and praising the positive ones.