DoorDing

Need Help 7 errors

command /shop: trigger: open virtual chest inventory with size 5 named “&dShop” to player make gui slot 10 of player with oak log named “&7Blocks” to run: open virtual chest inventory with size 7 named “&7Blocks” to player make gui slot 1 of player oak log named “&7Oak” with lore “&78 16 For $120” to run: if player’s balance >= 120: give player 16 oak log remove 120 from player’s balance send “&2You bought 16 oak logs for $120” else: send “&4You don’t have enough money for that” make gui slot 3 of player with spruce log named “&7Spruce” with lore “&7 16 For $120” to run: if player’s balance >= 120: give player 16 spruce log remove 120 from player’s balance send “&2You bought 16 spruce logs for $120” else: Send “&4You don’t have enough money for that” Make gui slot 5 of player with birch log named “&7Birch” with lore “&7 16 For $120” to run: if player’s balance >= 120: give player 16 birch log remove 120 from player’s balance send “&2You bought 16 birch logs for $120” else: Send “&4You don’t have enough money for that”

Could you send the errors in a reply 🙂 It will make it easier for people to help you understand what went south with your code.

• Like 1

Junior Mod (01/04/2020) - Resigned 

Discord » Koronotchi#0001 
Minecraft Username » Koronotchi 

image.png.17a385f298c8969f6b1cf03e27ee50d3.png

P

Put them in a code box thing

• Been "Skripting" for half a year now
  • Whale type 
  • Doesn't like Idle Servers (But made one)
  • Doesn't like Mining-PvP servers (But made one)
  • Likes MrScopes lol

I make original memes about minehut too.

Capture.png.5a3e6c2c283f3e0ee17860d8704f25f6.png

• Discord Swayl#4299
  • MC IGN - Swayl

The error is the way you sent the skript in this post 😉

My name is SkriptDev in discord, but some guy stole it.

I skript skripts, want a skript? DM ME!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skript, skript and SKRIPT!