Bearys application

Deltary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Username: BearyDucky
Discord Name: BearyDucky#8911
Timezone: GMT
Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? Nope, I only speak English as I was born in the UK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone? Not yet but I am planning to buy one soon when I can start speaking fully.
Do you have the ability to record? Yes, I use OBS and my recordings get a decent fps.
Why are you applying for staff on Atrosity? Recently I've noticed inactivity at times where people are at school and at those times I notice many people breaking rules and not really caring at all as there are no staff to enforce the rules meaning they do whatever they like, from hacking to just plain out abusive speak towards other players. I've also seen there are not many staff on the atrosity staff team which causes some trouble between players reports and staff which I'd like to fix as a player its annoying having someone be toxic towards me but I get told I'm being toxic.

What makes you a better applicant than others? I'm very active and I'm very motivated towards helping servers I really enjoy, You can tell I enjoy a server when I play on it daily and try to reach the top of the balance list, mob coin list or the island list. I also think I'm better than other applicants because I understand whats bad and wants not for players as I play a lot and I see a lot of bad things that can be improved on the server.

Do you have any previous experience if so what? I've been staff on many many minehut servers but the most recent one is probably being staff on DuckyBeary's server and ItzOP's old server that I was builder on. As I said I have been staff on many minehut servers but the only reason why I cant list them is because they were years ago although I haven't decreased in my moderating skills I've actually increased as growing up kind of helped me mature more.

How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? I'd contribute minimum 6 hours a day every day unless I'm ill one day or off which If that happens I will repay that by being on longer the day Im able to be back online as a staff member.

What would you class as your biggest strength? Being motivated to work daily on improving the players experience on atrosity and generally helping people with answers to questions that they provide.

What activities do you do outside of minecraft? I mainly bike, I used to mountain bike but I dont anymore due to me losing my mountain bike.

Have you been banned on any servers if so what? I got banned on hypixel for a month because I was messing around with hacks, I learnt that I shouldn't hack on any servers as its just rude. Hacking to improve your experience but decrease others experience is just really mean.

How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? I don't think they would mine as most players don't care about who comes staff unless they know that player for griefing, trolling or just being plain out toxic.

Will you be able to do a voice interview? No, Most people know I am mute in real life, I can speak a little but I have no mic and either way it would strain my voice and hurt a bit.
Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Definitely, With my activity being so high I will for sure be able to make staff meetings.
Other/Notes: I dont but I do hope you like it, have a good day / night,

• Deltary changed the title to Bearys application

After reviewing your application, I think you would be an excellent fit to our staff team.

Accepted

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021